viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

HOMEWORK 6 - 5th year

17th February 2012
Today is Friday


These sentences are in the affirmative form of the present continuos. Rewrite them in the negative form. Remember!


Present Continuous (+) = Subject + Verb To Be (+) + Gerund (Verb+ing) + Complements
  (affirmative form)

Present Continuous (-) = Subject + Verb To Be (-) + Gerund (Verb+ing) + Complements 
   (negative form)


1. I am playing hockey: I am not playing hockey.
2. She is doing ballet:
3. My friend is riding a horse:
4. They are swimming in the sea:
5. My best friend and I are doing gym:
6. My uncle and my aunt are tidying the shelf:
7. You are cleaning the floor:
8. John and Peter are playing the electric guitar:
9. My grandfather is washing the dishes:
10. Mary and I are reading a book:
11. My aunt is reading the news:
12. My teacher is dusting the picture:
13. We are feeding the rabbit:
14. My grandparents are walking my dog.
15. I am studying for the English exam.




HAVE A NICE CARNIVAL WEEKEND! :D

4 comentarios:

  1. Hello, my name is África. La tarea me ha encantado porque eran más oraciones. ¡Y más difíciles!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. ¿Sí? ¡Me alegro mucho, África! YOU ARE A MACHINE!!!! :P

      Eliminar
    2. ola seño soy nnerea los dos peques son tus sobrinosoprimos

      Eliminar
  2. ¡Holaaaa, Nerea! ¡No, ninguna de las dos cosas! Ni sobrinos ni primos, son dos fotos cogidas de Internet. ¡Un besito, guapa!!

    ResponderEliminar