jueves, 26 de enero de 2012

HOMEWORK 8 - 6th year

26th. January. 2012
Today's Thursday


Write these sentences in the negative form, please:


(There is------ There is not = There isn't). 
(There are---- There are not = There aren't).




1. There is a pen under the table:
    There isn't a pen under the table.


2. There is a pencil in my folder.


3. There are three pencils on the table.


4. There is a sharpener next to my book.


5. There are two notebooks on the table.


6. There are six crayons and eight pencils in my pencil case.
    There aren't six crayons and eight pencils in my pencil case.



7. There is a rubber/eraser under my book.


8. There are two notebooks and three books in my school bag.


9. There is a calculator in my school bag.


10. There is a ruler behind my folder. 



8 comentarios:

  1. Hello teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am Celia
    I have the homerwork in the portable, the notebook in the school. Morning can coger the notebook and to write in my house. ¿Puedes contestarme? GRACIAS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Celia!!!!! Claro! Mañana pásate por mi clase si tienes el cuaderno allí y lo haces el fin de semana, OK? Un besote!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gracias teacher Inma.
    I am Celia

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Sorry,
      there are two comentarios iguales
      I am Celia

      Eliminar
    2. OK.
      gracias seño. Celia

      Eliminar
    3. Ups
      The comentario of on no have
      I am
      JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
      Sorry
      I am Celia

      Eliminar