miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2012

English Script 1 - 6th graders

OK, here you have the script to read it so that you can memorize it. Don't forget to listen to it! Click on the image below:


Click here to listen to the dialogue!



            Oh my God!
    Ouh!
   Thank you so much!
   You’re welcome!
   That’s very kind of you. What’s your name?
         My name is _______. What’s your name?
    I am _______. Nice to meet you!
   Nice to meet you too! Where are you from?
    I’m from Cádiz.
   From Cádiz??? Me too!
   Really? Well, I’m from Cádiz but I am living in Seville.
   In Seville?
    Yes, I’m studying Medicine at the University.
    Are you studying Medicine in Seville?
    Yes, I am.
    Oh my God! My brother too!
    Really? What’s your brother’s name?
   My brother’s name is John.
    John? What does he look like?
   He is tall and slim. He has big blue eyes, short dark hair and… He is very cute!
      Oh my God! Is Smith his surname?
   Yes, it is!
    I can’t believe it! John Smith is my flatmate!
   Really? What a coincidence!
   Yes! Well… I have to go. My house is opposite this bus stop.
    OK, don’t worry. Nice to meet you and have a nice day!
   The same to you!
   Goodbye!
   Bye-bye!  




   Good luck for next Thursday! 

12 comentarios:

  1. Be careful with the pronunciation of:
    - Nice.
    - Kind.
    - Studying.
    - University.

    And with the "s" in:
    - Is Smith...
    - Bus stop...
    - What's...
    - Brother's...

    AND LISTEN TO THE AUDIO, PLEASE!!!!!!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :O... IT´S AMAZING!! you´re a blogger !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!
    theare are Celia and Carmen.
    wear English Script is finish
    Is very very very etc... easy
    bye- bye
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Heyyyyyy, girls!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!!!!!! Mmmm... There are some mistakes! Pay attention!

    "Hello!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE are Celia and Carmen.
    THE English Script is finishED
    IT is very very very etc... easy
    bye- bye"


    Wooooooooooow!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. teacher I leave the conversation and his flatmate emily a kiss goodbye to you and one for emily, I want two wings until tomorrow bay bay

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Whaaaaaaaat?!?! Can you repeat, please?!?!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Inma teacher because you do not put pictures to comment on or describe. Because I like to describe or to emily. a kiss for you and one for I love you emily

    ResponderEliminar
  8. JAJAJAJJAJAA! Do you want to describe Emily?!?! Jejejjeje! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi!!! I am Johana , This message is for you Emily, you have a funny voice that I love things with us agas hehe love you emily teacher you've taken a lot of love :) (L) hope to see you soon I also like how we try and get us things for eat so much you want a kiss goodbye

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Johanaaaaaa I think I understand you :) I love you all too!! Inma told me that today is your birthday!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! here's something for you.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XG0DKR1pPQ watch it!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hi!! I´m johana thanks emily mmuy pass me well on my birthday and I got a lot of stuff like: dresses zapoatos underwear etc. I love you and hope you hang up photos on the blog to comment

    ResponderEliminar