jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

HOMEWORK 4 - 5th year

10th February 2012
Today is Friday


These sentences are in the present simple. Rewrite them in the present continuous. Remember!


Present Continuous = Subject + Verb To Be + Gerund (Verb+ing) + Complements


1. My granny cleans the floor: My granny is cleaning the floor.
2. My father plays tennis: 
3. I play the electric guitar:
4. My uncle plays golf:
5. I wear jeans:
6. She wears trainers:
7. We wear shoes:
8. You do ballet:
9. They play hockey:
10. My aunt dusts the pictures:




HAVE A NICE WEEKEND! :)

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola soy África. La tarea ha sido muy fácil y divertida. Que pena que hubiésemos perdido. Blue team! Bye bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Holaaaa, África!!!! Ya la has hecho?!?! Qué maravilla!!! Sí, era muy fácil!!!! Jejejeje, blue team, don't worry!!!! Qué alegría de niñas trabajadoras, sigue así! Un besazo, guapísima! :D

    ResponderEliminar